Warehouse Materials Handler
As the Material Handler, you are responsible for being able to locate and safely pull material indicated on work-order, assist in stocking, understand proper packaging techniques, and able to interpret work orders and the following duties.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Ability to solve practical problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to organize workload for maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to interact effectively and across diverse cultures
- Ability to support and adapt to change as the external environment and organization evolves
Skills and Abilities
- Order Picker
- Tape Measure
- Skill Saw